|RETURN TO BOOK OF PATTERNS|
All things are interrelated.
Everything in the Universe is part of a single whole.
Everything is connected in some way to everything else.
It is only possible to understand something
if we understand how it is connected to everything else.
Everything is in a state of constant change. One season falls upon the other. People are born, and die.
All things change.
There are two kinds of change. The coming
together of things and the coming apart
of things. Both kinds of change
are necessary and are always connected to each other.
3) CHANGE OCCURS IN CYCLES OR PATTERNS
They are not random or accidential.
If we cannot see how a particular change is connected, it usually means that our standpoint is affecting our perfection.
4) THE PHYSICAL WORLD IS REAL -
THE SPIRITUAL WORLD IS REAL
They are two aspects of one reality.
There are separate laws which govern each.
Breaking of a spiritual principle will affect
the physical world and visa versa. A balanced life is one that honors both.
5) PEOPLE ARE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL BEINGS
6) PEOPLE CAN ACQUIRE NEW GIFTS, BUT THEY MUST STRUGGLE TO DO SO
The process of developing new personal qualities may be called "true learning".
7) THERE ARE FOUR DIMENSIONS OF TRUE LEARNING
A person learns in a whole and balanced manner when the mental, spiritual, physical, and emotional dimensions are involved in the process.
8) THE SPIRITUAL DIMENSION OF
HAS FOUR RELATED CAPACITIES:
—the capacity to have and to respond to dreams, visions, ideals, spiritual teachings,
goals and theories.
—the capacity to accept these as a reflection of our unknown or unrealized potential.
—the capacity to express these using symbols in speech, art or mathematics.
—the capacity to use this symbolic expression towards action directed at marking the possible a reality.
9) PEOPLE MUST ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE
IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR OWN POTENTIAL
10) A PERSON MUST DECIDE TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN POTENTIAL
The path will always be there for those who decide to travel it.
11) ANY PERSON WHO SETS OUT ON A JOURNEY OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT WILL BE AIDED
Guides, teachers, and protectors will assist the traveler.
12) THE ONLY SOURCE OF FAILURE IS A PERSON'S OWN FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS
Twirl Pattern Quilt Pattern © Lisa Wray